Recrutam si selectam asistenti medicali generalisti, inregistrati si NEINREGISTRATI NMC, pentru spitalul public din Swindon, Anglia.
- Bilet de avion gratuit catre Marea Britanie
- Transport de la aeroport la spital
- Cazare gratuita pentru 4 saptamani
• Concediu de odihna de 27 zile/an, plus 8 sarbatori legale
- 37.5 ore/saptamana
- Salariul intre £ 21,909 si £ 28,462/an, in functie de experienta candidatului
- Contract de munca permanent, full-time
- Bilet de avion catre casa
- Plata cursului IELTS, plus costul examenului IELTS (pentru cei care nu sunt inregistrati NMC)
- Oportunitati in dezvoltarea profesionala
- Interviurile au loc prin intermediul skype. Datele pentru interviu: 24 octombrie, 14 noiembrie
- Comision 0%
Candidatul ideal trebuie sa posede:
- diploma de asistent medical generalist
- o buna cunoastere a limbii engleze (nivel B2)
- cazier judiciar curat
- excelente abilitati de comunicare, empatie, orientare spre nevoile pacientului, atitudine pozitiva, promptitudine in realizarea sarcinilor, seriozitate si responsabilitate, abilitati de munca in echipa;
The Great Western Hospital in Swindon, UK
The Trust employs 1700 people and provides 236 beds. Services include in-patient facilities for surgical and medical specialities, as well as maternity services, community paediatrics and child and adolescent mental health services, x-ray, pathology, pharmacy, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech therapy, audiology and pathology and radiology and other support services. The Trust is recognised as providing efficient and well-organised Cancer services. This has been supported by both Regional and National Accreditation processes.
As part of the Avon, Somerset and Wiltshire Cancer Network, the Trust provides a range of cancer services. Those services already accredited include, Breast, Colorectal, Lung, Gynaecology, Palliative Care and Urology. General out-patient services are provided in the main out-patient suite. There is a busy Emergency Department seeing some 51,000 patients annually. The Emergency Department is part of a new £8.5 million Urgent Care Centre which opened in 2011. Other recent refurbishment activity has seen improvements to several wards, as well as a significant upgrade of the Pathology laboratories.