Support workers required.
The Company offers:
- Full time contract (36 h/week)
- Overtime available
- 7,75 £/h (flat rate)
- Sleeps in (1 or 2 per week) paid with 25 £ /night
- 28 days paid holiday / year.
- Initial training (one week) free of charge, ongoing training (over 2 years) up to NVQ 6, free of charge. The training is paid at the rate of £7,20/h.
- Support for all candidates to get their National Insurance Number and a bank account once arrived in UK.
- Accommodation provided if needed (400£/month, including bills).
The candidate has to:
- Speak English (conversational level)
- Wish to work with young adults with learning disabilities (age 18-50)
- Understanding that clients might have sometimes challenging behaviour
- Stay 6 months in the accommodations provided by the company if they need help at the beginning
- Sign a 2 years contract
The locations are: Birmingham, Peterborough, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Colchester, Hastings or Eastbourne
These depend on what and where we have vacancies at the time when the candidate arrives in UK.
The candidate has to pay for his/her plane ticket to UK and have some money for expenses ( food ) until they start receiving their salary. ( the salary will be paid at the end of each month on 30/31 of the month ).