We are looking to source GPs for a contract with NHS England.
NHS England will work with the GMC and Health Education England and over the course of a 9 – 12 month period will assist the doctors with their training to get them on the NHS Performers List.
They are offering a three year contract for any EEA doctors with an EEA PMQ who are interested, hold an IELTS of 7 or more with no scores below 6.5 or the OET Level B, hold a recognised EU GP Qualification and happy to relocate to the UK for a minimum of 3 years.
- EEA Qualified
- Specialist Exam in Family Medicine
- IELTS 7.0 Overall with no less than 6.5 in each section to join the programme
- In case of a lower IELTS score we can work and train candidates to the above level and introduce them to the project subsequently
Candidates will get paid a salary to support them with training from the point they arrive in the UK and will be fully supported to meet GMC and I&R requirements:
- £3000 NET per month for initial 3 – 6 month observer placement
- £3500 NET per month for initial 6 month supervised placement
- Once on performers list, salary of £68K – £72K
- Full Relocation Package worth upto £12k to assist with settling into the local area.
Pre-interview documents required
- Full Employment History – Curriculum Vitae
- Application Form
- Certificate of good standing from Ministry of health in source country
- References covering 3 years of work history
- Police Check from country of residence, and any other country of previous residence
- Copy of Medical Degree & GP Qualification
- Passport / ID Card
- Occupational Health Declaration
- 2 x proofs of address